Universal Careers – Our Client, a key player in the FMCG sector is seeking to bring on board a vibrant and well experienced individual to fill the role of Regional Sales Manager.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
- The Regional Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to plan and achieve agreed annual sales for the region through effective execution of brand and trade strategies and proper control of allocated trade spend budgets. This will involve coordinating all sales force activities to ensure that all trade channels are fully supported.
- In addition to their overall regional responsibilities, they will also form part of a sales management team responsible for generating new ideas and improvements in sales strategies. They will also be responsible for identifying and developing people within their region.
- Job Holders supervises and coordinate other sales personnel within the region; builds and maintain a sound working relationship with key distributors/customers, overlooks the Area Sales Managers and takes part in regular business reviews, ensuring that trade activities are executed effectively at the regional level to support and achieve the overall business objectives.
- Develop and implement regional business plans in accordance with trade strategies and marketing objectives.
- Implement sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programs to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieves sales plans, achieves sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a Region.
- Coordinates regional sales activities to maximize account sales
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of respective sales territories in the region, including control and monitoring of overheads and expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for overall collection targets and adherence to the credit management policies of the company in the region
- Accountable for achievement of distribution targets for respective brands, and effective stock distribution and stock rotation in the region
- Plan, supervise and monitor Area Sales Managers so that their targets are achieved.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional Distribution networks
- Build and manage business relationships with the appointed Distributors
- Provide leadership and coaching to sales teams in the various territories of the region.
- Monitor market performance on a regular basis and provide constant and speedy feedback on competitor’s activities
- Monitor product distribution in support of total logistics
- Liaises with warehouse to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
- Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the Company’s products, for input in company sales forecasting
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Educated to minimum bachelors degree (preferably with an MBA) level ideally in a business related subject – from a recognized University.
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management including GMD, GM, FC.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales preferably within an FMCG environment
- Additional functional experience, preferably in marketing, trade marketing and/or finance is an advantage
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams
Personal Qualities And Behavioral Traits:
- Decision making
- Relationship management
- Team player
- Supervision & coaching
- Hard working
Job Title: Engineering/ Projects&Services Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 15 years
- A Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Mechanical Engineering.
- With a sound experience of about 15 years in Projects, Plant Services & Engineering Management in a Standard Manufacturing Organization.
- Should be on a Management Executive Level reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of the Organization.
- Professional Membership in Engineering is essential.
- Electrical experience will be advantageous.
- Must have a strong background/qualification in Project Management and should be able to drive a Projects from inception to handover using MS Projects.
- Must have experience in managing a diverse focus in Engineering, Plant Services, Electrical, Tool Care & Drawing Office.
- Must have strong leadership, Management and Organizational Skills are essential with a high level of determination and enthusiasm in driving Projects to ensure on-time-in-full deliveries to effectively manage a Department.
- Must be Computer literate, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
Method of Application
Use the links below to apply on company website.