KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Job Title: Audit Accounting Academy Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Auto Req ID: 123431BR
Engagement Type: Internship
About the Program
The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified Graduate Accountants to join the Audit Division of the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC.
The academy enables Accounting Graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in Accounting – ACA, before they join the Audit Division of KPMG. Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams.
- They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
- Accounting Graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Accounting Graduates, who have completed Youth Service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming
- ACA qualified
- Non Accounting Graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously
Method of Application
Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified