The Governing Council of Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu therefore invites applications from suitably qualified candidates (Internal and External) for appointment into the below position:
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor shall be responsible to the Provost.
- He/She shall provide a complete and continuous audit of the accounts and records, revenue, expenditure, plant, allocated and unallocated stores, review of accounting systems and related internal controls; review of the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of operations and any other assigned duties from time to time by the Provost.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should possess a good honours degree/HND in Accountancy/Finance from a recognized institution of higher learning
- With at least 6 years post-qualification cognate experience,
- Plus registration with a recognized accountancy professional body (ICAN/ANAN).
Terms of Appointment/Conditions of Service
- Terms and conditions of service are the same as those obtainable in comparable State Tertiary Institutions in the country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 copies of their typewritten application and curriculum vitae which should contain the following:
- Full Names with Surname underlined
- Date and Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Educational Institutions/Qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional and Academic Achievements
- Previous Employer(s) and Posts held with dates
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who are to forward confidential reports on them. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claims of academic and administrative capacities as well as their characters.
The application should be forwarded to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Enugu State College of Education (Technical),
Abakaliki, Road, GRA,
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2017.