Redrock Media is a company that focuses on developing African film, TV and online content.
JOB TITLE: PRODUCTION MANAGER.
- Responsible for setting budgets for the needs of every film production aspects, which include paying all workers or staff of the production, incurring props, hiring catering services and other expenses used daily.
- Solving problems that may arise during filming, setting schedule of meetings and shooting, preparing and submitting all types of paperwork needed before deadline and making sure all equipment are set up properly and working well.
- Responsible for hiring workers, assign people daily tasks, assist in the set and administrative work, and oversee video editing.
- Manage budget
- Effective communication from up & down Supervise productions and ensures they run according to schedule
- Strong organizational skills required to maintain a project timeline.
- Communicate both internally& externally with prospective talent.
- Proven experience with both documentary and viral videos
- Must be able to organize a team and make sure everyone is on deadline.
- Passion for storytelling and visuals
- Excellent work ethic, Deep knowledge of video equipment and software.
- Willingness to occasionally work on weekends
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 2017