Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price;Our client, a global finance accreditation body is looking for an Senior Executive Assistant to join their executive business support team.
Job Title: Operations Area Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 6 years
We are currently recruiting for an Area Manager to oversee the development of several education academies in Lagos. You will be passionate about the development of the Education Sector in developing communities and share the passion of creating an immense impact during community outreach activities and brand awareness engagement drives.
As the Area Manager, you would lead the continued growth of the brand in targeted areas and work side by side with individual Academy Managers to provide the leadership, mentorship, and individualised support needed to ensure that each of their sites delivers on their corporate objectives which includes the outreach of potential pupils, and meeting operational requirements as set by the Academic Director as well as deliver instructional excellence.
To achieve this, the Area Managers are based in the field, spending their days traveling from academy to academy ensuring each academy is meeting up to their financial, operational, and business continuity objectives.
- Academy oversight – supervise and mentor Academy Managers to ensure that financial, operational, and instructional goals are met, and any/all academy issues are resolved in a timely manner; helps recruit staff as needed
- Government and public relations – develop and maintain strong relationships with local government and community leaders to advocate for higher-quality education and promote the brand
- Customer relations – support the customer outreach and customer relations work of Academy Managers; engage with customers personally to stay tuned to the unique needs of each community; ensure that the academy delivers on the safe, conducive, and smart environment that parents expect
- Financial sustainability – ensure that all academies in your geographic area are growing and able pay all staff salaries and vendors on time by ensuring all pupils fees are paid on time and academy spending is on budget; conduct audits on spending and processes as needed
- Travel – commute between all of the academies in your area on a daily basis using public transport; depending on your area, you may be required to spend a significant amount of time away from home to meet the needs of academies
- Proven leadership experience managing a large-scale community organisation or business including a large sense of personal responsibility, a dynamic ability to manage and motivate field-based staff, and the ability to be stern when needed; Experience as an Academy Manager highly preferred
- Prior success driving growth at a data-driven, customer-facing organisation
- Proven resilience handing the realities of on-the-ground operational challenges and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple demands
- Strong familiarity of rural communities; you have lived or worked in low-income communities for several years and are accustomed to how communities work
- Experience and passion for education, social equality, community development, or community organising; experience working with local governments preferred
- Clear communication skills with impeccable written and spoken English and multiple local language skills (3+ languages preferred)
- A desire to grow personally and professionally, including the ability to quickly learn and follow the policies of a multinational organisation; internal promotions are encouraged
- 6 years’ work experience, Degree holders preferred
- Geographic flexibility, willing to move with the requirements of the organisation
Job Title: Curriculum Writer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
We are currently looking for a Curriculum Writer to develop the curriculum and teaching materials for several academies focused on the development of children in rural communities.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has had previous teaching experience and has also developed practical materials of quality standard.
This role would be suitable for someone who had 2-3 years experience and wants to take their experience to a global organisation whose objective is to make a substantial difference to the education sector and the development of rural communities
- Writing new content for textbooks, scripting objective-driven lessons, and creating aligned and rigorous assessments for our Nigerian pupils
- Combing through our current textbooks and lessons to identify areas that won’t make sense to our future Nigerian pupils
- Testing samples of our curriculum in our current academies – likely once per week
- Our training and model will help you develop your curriculum-writing skills across content areas. In exchange, we ask for flexibility and open-mindedness. i.e. You could develop curriculum in English, Yoruba, maths, science, social studies and/or other Nigerian specific subjects depending on your skills, performance, and experience
What you should have
- A commitment to expanding educational quality and access in Nigeria and a belief in the effectiveness of scripted curriculum
- 2-3 years experience working in primary education in Nigeria (2 years teaching preferred)
- Required professional working fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills – this position will involve daily remote collaboration with their US office
- Flexibility, ability to process and respond to new information quickly, and excellent attention to detail
- Hard-working and collaborative, with the tenacity to plow through challenges and an appreciation for teamwork toward achieving a shared vision.
Job Title: Academic Monitoring & Evaluating Officer
Job Type: Full Time
We are currently looking for a Academic Monitor & Evaluating Officer to perform the monitoring, assessment, and evaluation of various education sites within developing communities. You would be a keen observer who has an eye for detail from behavioural skills as teachers engage with students to the quality of the lessons provided and the general feedback from the children and the parents.
Observing 6 to 8 classes per day, you will be responsible for developing assessment reports relating to your observation of the lessons that aids the critical decisions of two focal business groups at headquarters. One of the groups is the Curriculum Directors, your reports will assist them in learning about strengths and weaknesses of the lessons themselves, so they can make changes if necessary to adapt to learning techniques that will service the learning development of their targeted audience.
The other group is the rest of the Academic Team, your observations and reports will assist them in identifying opportunities, make changes to teacher recruiting, teacher training, and curriculum choices, etc. based on the patterns you provide through observation.
You also interview teachers, parents, and the school leader to understand their needs, monitor the progress of the students and make comparisons to previous observations to ensure that that there is consistency in their progress
- We’re looking for a former teacher with a keen eye for observing others. But that’s not enough. The very act of visiting schools and noticing “What works and what fails” must be intellectually interesting to you – a daily puzzle you want to solve each day. Otherwise, the work would get tiresome.
- You also must be an effective writer, able to communicate what you see and hear. And, you must be an effective interviewer – able to get teachers, parents, pupils, and academy leaders to speak honestly to you. Sometimes they will be nervous that if they share problems with you, it could cause trouble, so you need to be reassuring.
- You’re also a detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
- A networking mastermind– You excel at meeting new people and turning them into advocates. You communicate in a clear, conscientious, and effective way in both written and oral speech. You can influence strangers in the course of a single conversation. Allies and colleagues will go to bat for your ideas.
- A creative problem-solver– Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, The brand works in volatile, low-resource communities and runs on fees averaging just $6 a month per pupil. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand. Every dollar you spend is a dollar our customers, who live on less than $2 a day, will have to pay for.
- A customer advocate– Our customers – these families living on less than $2 a day per person – never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their customer benefit, experience, and value.
- A life-long learner – You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today
Method of Application
Use the links below to apply on company website.