Eliezer performs and manages a wide range of facilities management services. Our complete range of services gives clients a one-stop solution for all their facilities’ needs.
Eliezer has been at the forefront of facilities management partnership in Africa bringing best-value, total project ownership approach that has yielded positive results for our clients. With more than 500 employees providing facility management around Africa, Eliezer is committed to providing market-leading solutions for our clients.
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop and implement application systems.
- Willingness to take responsibility for your work and deliver great results
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Develop, code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Developing, testing, debugging and implementing application systems across multiple platforms
- Verifiable experience in Learning Management System, Recruitment Portal and Retail Applications.
- One or more years of professional work experience in PHP, Java, Asp.Net web programming, including interconnectivity with external databases.
- Demonstrate history of adaptation to new technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong communication and people skills and the ability to work with users at all levels, with an emphasis on customer service.
- Experience working independently or without significant direction on a daily basis.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and remain highly productive.
- Ability to design and manage code and systems to adhere to industry standards as well as making them sustainable with limited maintenance.
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Facilities Managers
- Front Desk
- AC Technicians
NB: Must possess a minimum of 2-5 years experience.
For applicants applying for the position of Front Desks, Drivers, AC Technicians, Plumbers, Electricians and Cleaners MUST live around Obalende, Ikoyi, VI, Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ajah, Awoyaya axis. While those applying for Facilities Managers MUST live around Mowe, Redemption Camp, Ofada, Owode Obafemi in Ogun State.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position as subject of the mail.
Deadline: Not specified