H.C. Bonum is a limited liability company registered in Nigeria, with clients in Nigeria and other countries across Africa such as Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Malawi, Ghana and Sierra Leone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Organisational Effectiveness Associate Consultant
- The Organizational Effectiveness Associate Consultant role is a generalist role that involves selling learning and development solutions to businesses to achieve sales target, writing training proposals, managing client relationships, developing business in a portfolio of clients (existing and new), as well as planning and organizing training programs.
- It will also involve having business conversations with corporate executives, HR professionals and training managers to understand their people development requirements and co-creating learning and development solutions to address both their business and people needs.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university with no less than a 2nd Class Upper rating
- Minimum of three (3) years professional work experience (post NYSC).
- Knowledge of and passion for human capital development and the Training Industry
- Experience interfacing with customers to manage sales, develop the business and build strong client relationships
- Strong business writing skills for reports and proposals
- Capabilities in managing and achieving sales targets
- Willingness to work and grow with a young, dynamic boutique consulting firm
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in organizational effectiveness, organizational development, human resources management, training and development or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, with competence in making sales pitches and presentations
- Self-confidence and professional maturity
- MBA or MSc in related field
- Work experience in a reputable consulting firm
- Experience in designing and implementing human capacity building interventions (courses, programmes, workshops, training, etc)
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 6th August, 2017.