Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.
These we continually strive to achieve by helping businesses effectively interpret their vision while charting a course to reach it. Also we partner to ensure the right processes, structures, policies and people requirements are in place.
Job Title: Training Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 3 – 5 years
This role is responsible for the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfill their job responsibilities. The Training officer is required to be strategic in assessing the skills and knowledge within and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with departmental managers and human resources department.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the job roles and the individual.
- Works as a team with departmental managers to produce programs that are satisfactory to all departments.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program.
- Develop effective induction programs for new employees..
- Conduct appraisals after every training to measure the effect of the training on performance.
- Devise individual learning plans.
- Responsible for providing training materials for in-house training.
- Manage the delivery of outsourced training and development programs and devise a training strategy.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Explains company policy and guidelines to new employees, and often write and provide them with an employee handbook.
- Ensure statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate training and development programs.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Assist line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Conduct, monitor and follow-up with refresher training programs every quarter.
- Organize in-house cross exposure training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a BSc in any related field. Msc will be an added advantage.
- About 3-5years experience in training, preferably in a hospitality industry.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft office.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Must have the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
- Must possess the ability to carry out research.
Job Title: Sales Executives
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 – 5 years
The responsibility of this role includes; organizing/arranging sales visits, sales campaign, demonstrating/presenting products. This will also include the introduction of new products if any.
- Gathering information as regards customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales with the GM
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Conducts research of activities taking place in other places with similar products and services.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and other information and sending copies to the GM whilst maintaining figures into the computer system.
- Works closely with the GM and keep him updated effectively with regards to all happenings.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Minimum of HND/BSC in Marking or other related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience preferably in a hospitality working environment.
- Proven and verifiable track record of success.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A good level of numeracy