At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can Here fit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Job Title: Project Financial Controller – 4 positions
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND Experience: 3 years
- Manage project performance — Promote the project operation to meet expectations, achieve management objectives and promote the growth of project profit.
- Provide financial solution of project — Provide project-level financial solution to effectively support project decision-making.
- Manage project risks—Effectively manage internal and external risks to ensure the safety and stability of project operation.
- Manage project data quality — Align with the CIAG project, improve the quality of project financial data and business data.
- Bachelor or higher degree of Accounting
- At least 3 years experience of Accounting
- Experience of working in public accounting firms（e.g, PWC, DTT, KPMG, EY) will be highly preferred
- Ability to communicate in Chinese will be highly preferred.
Role is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Relocation will not be considered.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply Here
Deadline: Not specified