Audacious is Nigeria’s fastest growing fashion retail organisation. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has eight outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
Job Title: Sales Associate (Lekki Mall and Surulere Mall)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND
- The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.
- B.Sc/HND/OND in any field
- Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
- Fluent in English
- Strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good selling and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Residing in Lagos (Island, Surulere, Festac, Ikeja), Abuja, Enugu,Calabar and Delta State
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) NCE
- Audacious is seeking a competent male Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Requirements and Skills
- SSCE/NCE only
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment
Method of Application
Use the links below to apply on company website.