Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are seeking for talented candidates to join our formidable team in actualizing our set objective in the capacity below:
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Ensure correct consideration and application of technological requirements in all project phase up to the handing over of the plant to the Client
- Ensure skills, know-how and methods for the relevant technologies are developed and available and that an appropriate plan for training am place
- Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling, directly supervising the finalization of engineering plans and schedule, including the architecture of detail engineering outsourcing
- Promote and participate to the induction of the engineering team to contract/project requirements
- Participate to Risk management and other inter functional reviews for the engineering concerns
- Coordinate execution of multidisciplinary engineering activities, and manage activities assigned to external Desicon Engineering Centres and/or other Engineering Companies involved in the project
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of design solutions
- Take necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines, ensuring that the engineering team properly interfaces with other project teams members
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, /Electrical).
- A minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant experience in Automation Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Engineering Calibration, Fuel pump, Automation and ATG.
- Training Institute qualification in relevant field or certification of relevant institute
Smartflow offers an attractive package of base salary plus benefit commensurate with experience, along with statutory benefit and other benefits available within the organisation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 8th August, 2017.