Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling – Evaluate maintenance requests and in progress work orders, plan these accordingly with regards to priority, safety, maintenance, productivity, availability, labour requirements, job duration etc.
- Scheduling of planned work orders in conjunction with the maintenance plan and production run plan.
- Continually engage with all stakeholders to drive closure rate. Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure the relevant spares are available prior to any works being planned and scheduled.
- Item & service requisitioning – Create requisitions for work orders being planned to ensure spares availability when the job is due.
- Auditing – Assist with audit preparations and analysis. Ensure Business Process compliance.
- Client satisfaction – Effective communication, monitoring and evaluation of users, conveying of actual and
- improvement opportunities to management and team. Optimising the asset care CCMS system to produce effective and quality reports.
- Maintenance Administration – Check work order feedback for correctness and alignment. Administration of legal and statutory registers are regularly updated and within periods of compliance. Generate reports to deploy utilisation, spares usage, vertical start-ups, PM adherence.
- System Management – Administrate user logging requests. Ensure all new equipment is added to the maintenance system. Link Spares to plant assets or tasks. Input and track all facets of the business.
- Development & Improvement – Linking and accepting of new and updated prevention tasks. Communicate to plant on improvements and recommendation and assist with PM development for new and existing assets.
- Continuously seeking opportunities for easy application of CCMS system.
- National Diploma (Mechanical/Industrial Engineering).
- Proven maintenance planning and scheduling experience.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a factory maintenance, factory environment or production environment.
- Asset management.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work, and on the go.
- For 140+ years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
- While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and engaging experiences and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 42,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
- If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply HERE