High-Tech Data Systems is a cutting edge IT services provider that has been responsible for the successful delivery of a variety of business-to-business solutions. HDS has consistently been at the forefront in achieving complete customer satisfaction and meeting the challenges of delivering solid IT solutions that add value to our client organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Outline of Role
- The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
- 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, Laptops, PCs and Printers
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Organisation (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (SCSM)
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in-house
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Office Suite
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2013 and 2016 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- 4 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- MCP certification would be desirable
- Relevant University Degree + NYSC Discharge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.