Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Our client is a large consumer electronic distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners and was established over 20 years.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 – 4 years
Internal Auditor: Reports to Head, Internal Auditor
- Conducting inventory verification for the organization.
- Review of monthly acknowledgement waybill.
- Reviewing of monthly payroll.
- Preparation of withholding tax schedule for the organization.
- Reviewing of monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Following on both pending inventory and financial transaction.
- Ensuring all statutory payments are made.
Minimum educational standard: HND/B.SC in accounting and must be a chartered accountant.
Working Experience: 3 – 4 Years’ sound experience in a reputable manufacturing company and must have above average skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Result driven.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Company Sector: Manufacturing, Sales, Warehousing.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org