Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
Categories: Information Technology
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- End to End technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Engineering or Applied Sciences (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum experience 1- 3 years of deploying IT or Business Support systems and executing implementation tests
- Domain experience will cover Telecom Domain Management, Service Management, IP Core & Cloud, as well as Mobile Telephony.
- End-to-End Domain knowledge across OSS (Operation Support System), Core and Cloud Solutions would be a huge advantage.
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Experience in software development will be a major advantage, with proficiency in programming languages like Python, C++, Java
- Experience with UNIX Shell Scripting programs e.g. Bash, K-Shell and C-Shell will be an advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified