The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja , invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
Duration: 12 Months
- The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical/Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Machining
- Auto Mechanic Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Meta Fabrication Works
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
- This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurship skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- Candidates must be between 18-30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way,
P.O. Box 55176,
Test Date: 27th April, 2017.
Time: 9.00 am
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, 5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips), Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos State.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation, Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview.
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend throughout the duration of the programme. The Programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Enquiries: For more information, please call: 08037136140 / 08038137140 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org