A.G. Clay is a Consultancy, Trading, and Business facilitation company that harnesses cognitive surplus of certified professionals to deliver solutions to client’s needs, for goods or services, in all trades, industries and sectors of the economy. We are a virtual community of professionals that form alliances under one strong, fluid and evolving brand structure, in order to execute client engagements.
Job Title: IT Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for an Information Technology Manager to work from our Victoria Island Office, providing outsourced IT Services to our esteemed clients.
Main Partnership Purpose
- To support in the designs, programs and tests of software programs. Maintain existing programs and provide support when a program fails or when errors are detected in the output. Provide detailed output reports as required as a one-time request or as needed on a periodic basis.
- Manage Online Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phase, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring control and closure
- Supervise the projects and responsibilities of the Web and Software Developers ·
- Responsible for the complete development lifecycle of the agency software systems; including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, and support ·
- Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
- Project schedules
- Detailed project plans
- Project scope statements
- Cost estimates
- Resource plans
- Risk and issues
- Status reports.
- To Manage the day-to-day activities of the projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverable are on schedule within cost parameters ·
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverable including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from management team members
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management
- Contribute to the design of products
- Contribute in making technology decisions that affect Software Development
- Work on special I.T. projects as needed
- Such other job as the Company may from time to time require to be carried out, except building completely new products (unless competitively won through a bid process).
Team Experience Required
- ASP.Net using C# - minimum of 4 years experience
- ASP.Net Web Services, WCF Experience preferred
- ASP.Net Framework 3.5/4
- Minimum of 2 year of advanced web development experience
- SQL Server 2012
- Experience dealing with Web Environments utilizing both.
- NET as well as 3rd Party technologies, CDNs, Cloud services etc
- Must be able to provide technical team support to clients in multiple locations
- Must demonstrate a keen desire to ensure that clients stay up-to-date with technology.
- Reports to the Vice President of A.G. Clay, weekly/monthly
- Reports to CTO of client firms, daily/weekly.
Salary and Benefits
- Four Hundred Thousand Naira per month (N400,000)
- Telephone allowance
- Internet allowance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply HERE