Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client is a leading smart card and payment solutions service provider in Nigeria
Job Title: Head Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 10 years
- Ensure that the company’s budget, target and vision are actualized via the total account management approach.
- Responsible for the coordination of ‘all’ activities including internal and external relationships, networks, interactions and co-operation as well as all activities involved in getting new clients, keeping, enhancing and satisfying customer’s needs. It emphasizes maintaining high product/services, internal and external relationships quality and customer retainership in the long run.
- Selling products or services from one business to another.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products, by Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responsible for managing sales, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts.
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Build up good relationship with service providers and vendors.
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables.
- Responsible for Personalization sales.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements and gathering market and customer information.
- To enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies.
- Consistent follow – through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Monitoring & evaluating the performance of the business development team- by guiding them to move in proper direction.
- Contributing to the personal development of all Business Development personnel through excellent leadership and performance management
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Provide and recommend necessary training to the business development team when needed.
Education and Experience
- Graduate & Master’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage
- 10 valid years of working experience
- Project management, sales and administrative experience required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to achieve the target within given time.
- Experienced in developing marketing strategies
- Capable of delivering quick solutions to the marketing troubles.
- Strong sales support and project management, leadership and training skills.
Excellent Analytical Skills:
- Expert in forwarding thinking & market research
- Sound expertise in development processes and product marketing.
- Excellence presentation skills
- Effective listener
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as subject of the mail.
Deadline: Not specified