Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family.
Due to internal expansion, our client seeks to fill the position below:
- The Chef oversees a restaurant’s kitchen staff, handle administrative tasks, prepare meals, and plan menus.
- Develop Work within month set food cost budget, adjust requisitions reduces waste and spoilage.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Must ensure that the food produced in the kitchen is presented properly and is of uniform quality
- Educate and train team members in compliance with company standards, service behaviors and country regulations.
- Creates and implements menus, recipes, and costing and food quality standards.
- Controls all food requisitions and orders to ensure proper quantities and best quality is purchased.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A Degree in relevant course.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2017.