GRENIGAS Limited was established in 1967 and operates filling plants, bottling, and distribution of LPGas Butane throughout Nigeria.
The company is located at Ilupeju as the oldest indigenous and independent LPG Bottling Plant Operator in Nigeria. GRENIGAS’ activities are driven by commitment to the provision of excellent service delivery, steady product availability and affordability.
The company has opportunities for hardworking, goal driven, focused, creative and qualified candidates who can cope in a fast-paced business environment to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cashier
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, receipts, cheques, account statements and other financial statements using computerized systems.
- Operate cash machines and POS.
- Inform customers about available modes of payments.
- Cash-up at the end of each shift, ensure reconciliation and perform banking transactions when necessary.
- Post charges against customers accounts and follow up for payments.
- Maintains files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings.
- The candidate must be an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) holder from a reputable Nigerian Polytechnic with minimum Lower Credit in Accounting/Business Administration/Banking & Finance.
- Minimum of two years experience in a related field
- I.T savvy, innovative and a fast learner.
- Must not be more than 23 years old.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a short Cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates should indicate the position in the Subject of the email).
Residence within/around: Ilupeju, Gbagada, Shomolu/Bariga, Ikeja, Oshodi/Isolo, Mushin, Palmgrove/Yaba, Anthony, Oworonsoki, Maryland in Lagos State preferably.
Application Closing Date: May 26th, 2017