Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2016, Wartsila’s net sales totaled EUR 4.8 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Job Type: Full Time
- Training provided on operations and maintenance of Wartsila engines
- Exposure to Field service jobs
- Wartsila way of working and policies
- Good communication skills.
- Strong theoretical knowledge of engineering.
- Team player.
- Graduate in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical and Automobile.
- No experience required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline; 20th June, 2017