Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Cummins Inc. is offering a Graduate Development Opportunity in Nigeria
Job Title: GRADUATE TRAINEE-ABUJA-17000219
- By working to coordinate the production, shipment, delivery of the goods and Customer After Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
- The graduate will mainly help with the implementation of our operations Excellence. This will also help speed the implementation of continues improvement initiatives
- As a member of our world-class team, if you are determined to attain the highest levels of professional excellence, Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective teamwork and multi-tasking skills a must
- Bachelors (2nd Class & above) in Engineering, Management or related Administration discipline
- MUST have completed NYSC
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market-related salary, including medical aid
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE