Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, a 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding services, is currently looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
- We are looking to engage a young Graduate Relationship Officer for our Relationship Management Unit.
- Develop close relationships with Customers, Vendors and manage clients
- Grow the individual client business through continuous interaction and persuasion
- Serve as the escalation point on Customs related matters/queries and ensure prompt resolution
- Proffer solutions to escalated customer service issues
- Attend regular scheduled meetings with clients to discuss service improvement strategies and documentation
- Responsible for negotiation of suitable clearing rates with new clients
- Ensure agreed rates, terms and credit days are maintained in clients transactions
- Play an active role in developing new service plan to fit customer requirements
- Monitor client satisfaction through customer experience measurement
- Working with Credit controller to ensure accurate invoicing of clients with adherence to contract and payment terms.
- Updating clients on status as well as delivery schedule of a shipment
- Perform customer research and profiling to identify and captialize on unmet market needs
- Ensure adequate file estimation, customer billing, resolution of invoicing issues and invoice approvals
- Ensure accurate weekly activity reports on job progress are sent to Customers
- Executing vendor- efficiency customer surveys and analyzing results
- Clear verbal and written Communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Management of personal emotions
- Ability to listen closely to Customers
- Strong customer focus
- Persuasion skills
- Ability to handle surprises and manage situations calmly
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a logistics clearing and forwarding company and knowledge of import Shipping documentation and Client Account Management will be an added advantage.
- Competence in Microsoft office products, most especially Excel is a must.
N 50,000 – N 70, 000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified