RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Dettol, Finish and Vanish.
Job Title: Graduate R&D Associate
Job Type: Full Time
The R&D Maintenance and Expansion (ME) is the R&D function responsible for products once they are launched on the market. The teams are based all around globe, working closely with R&D product development teams, supply, procurement, global/regional/local marketing & commercial teams in order to deliver projects to grow and protect the existing business in addition to increasing the profitability of our products through cost saving programs.
In ME we truly develop people by you giving responsibility as soon as you join the team. The job is dynamic and complex, and the challenges you will face will give you the possibility to develop quickly, laying a strong foundation for your future career.
Is this You?
- Design and manage an end-to-end product development process
- Manage a technology portfolio
- Achieve complex goals by finding and adapting the best possible methodology of planning, organizing, motivating, negotiating, communicating, controlling resources and procedures to ensure optimised cost, risk, quality and speed of delivery
- Identify consumer unmet needs, understand motivations and behaviours by effective selection and implementation of consumer research methods
- Translate insights into actionable product measures, enabling the R&D team to design products for maximum success on shelf and in home.
- Manage, control and optimise budgets for teams and projects by planning, predicting and analysis of expenditure.
- Have a Technician Certificate, Associate Degree , Bachelor Degree equivalent to the region in chemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering or other relevant science
- Performance testing and market research knowledge desirable
- Apply of quality, sustainability and regulatory standards
- Experience in a FMCG company desirable
- Good formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions
In Return, RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply HERE