HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities.
- Arranging internal office moves and making arrangements for office meetings.
- Providing administrative support functions to all staff.
- Managing basic accounting –petty cash and liaising with accountant, vendor selection and management, HR administrative functions.
- Managing all consultants (legal, IT and Accounting) of HReade.
- Bachelors degree in any field from a reputable and accredited University
- 1 – 2 years work experience in an administrative role.
Method of Application
To apply, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the mail subject.
Deadline: Not specified