The OutsideIn HR Leadership programme is geared towards equipping fresh, bright young minds with the skills and tools they need to set on a successful HR career path. You will develop your potential for leadership, build your skills and take your passion for problem solving a notch higher. The programme will help you accelerate your opportunities for growth and lay a strong foundation for your HR career. The programme is tailored to specific HR development areas while gaining unparalleled work experience
- 2-year programme, four rotations (6 months each)
- Rotations in core HR domains
- Leadership, HR and business focused training
- Extensive contact with peers and senior business leaders
- Expansion of your knowledge base, critical problem-solving skills and professional network
- Opportunity for cross-business, and cross-functional experience
- Hands-on HR work experience
- Continual feedback throughout the programme
Graduate HR Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- University degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision and effectively manage priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent, organizational and time management skills.
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, integrity, and quality of work.
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
- Strong problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Basic to Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint, reporting and database skills and a demonstrated affinity for technology
- Understanding cutting edge social media tools and Next Generation workplace applications a plus
- Solutions and customer service-oriented
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
If you are open to working from other locations outside Lagos when required, have a strong passion for HR, love a good challenge, have a can-do attitude, and can commit to a 2 year programme, please apply now!
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified