The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
Contract Staff (ICA National Credit Managers Conference 2017)
Job Type: Full Time
- We urgently require the services of contract staff to drive the above stated high profile conference, being organized by the Conference Organizing Committee of our Institute of Credit Administration (ICA), the Nigeria’s only national body for credit management.
- This contract assignment is for duration of four (4) months, starting from June 2017 to October 14, 2017.
The persons we are looking for must possess the following attributes:
- Graduate from a reputable University, currently not employed.
- Age range of 25 to 35 years.
- Resident in Lagos and within a reasonable distance from the location of our office.
- Excellent knowledge of Lagos metropolis and ability to independently access any location without difficulty.
- Highly energetic individual, fluent in English language, full of self-confidence, tenaciously hard working, loyal and respectful to superiors.
- Good sense of corporate dressing that conveys pleasant appearance.
- Ability to meet set targets and strong drive to out-perform colleagues.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to the “Institute of Credit Administration” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 9th June, 2017