Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Title: Plant Maintenance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
- To assist in the design and installation of Power Plant to improve performance of the entire operations.
- Maintenance, repairs and overhaul of the Power Plant generators and other auxiliary equipment for maximum capacity utilization.
- To ensure the availability, reliability and safe operation of power generators and their auxiliary equipment following procedures, specifications and within an approved budget
- Advise on the availability of spare parts in order to reduce downtime
- Demonstrate knowledge of installation and maintenance of generator( diesel, gas and auxiliary equipment
- Have ability to work nights, weekend and holidays
- Be able to take direction and delegate responsibilities
- Have ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC at not more than two sittings
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in generator installation and maintenance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified