Lorache Group – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Finance Manager (Senior)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7 years
- Our client requests the service of a suitable candidate who is presently on the position of a Finance Manager with cognate experience from an FMCG industry.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Managing budgets
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Supervising staff
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising the management accordingly.
- Formulating strategic and long term business performance
- Analysing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanism that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluating for cost reduction opportunities
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. Auditors, Solicitors, Banker and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and managing budget
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be from an FMCG industry with minimum of 7 years of experience
- ICAN certified
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work lookups and pivot tables
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.,
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 28th July, 2017