Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is a top travel and tour organization mostly into umrah/hajj operations, tours (schools/groups), general ticketing, airport protocol, and hotel reservations.
Female Manager – Travel Agency
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 – 7 years
Location: Lagos Island.
Reports To: MD/CEO
- The Business Manager (Female) who will be responsible for the overall Operations and the general growth of the Travel Agency.
- Overall management of the Travel Agency
- Supervise the daily activities of the Company
- Design operational plan for the company
- Drive the company’s marketing policy
- Sign-on of new customers to the company
- Drive growth of clientele base
- Understand the company’s market share objectives for each customer and resolve strategies to increase wallet shares of the customer’s businesses with us
- Contribute towards ensuring company’s budget for actualisation and realisation for the year.
- Management of existing clients: 100% customer retention and improved turnaround/response time
- Prompt resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Develop strong and enduring personal relationship with decision makers of existing clients and potential clients with the specific purpose of identifying business opportunities, resolving issues and managing crisis
- Ensure actualization of business targets
- Ensure high standard of customer experience always
- Develop strategies to achieve visibility for the Company
- Attending Agency’s meetings and appointments
- Generating enough income to defray all Agencies’ expenses
- Recruiting the best hands for the Agency
- Prepares Weekly and Monthly Marketing Call Plan
- Monthly Operations & Marketing Report
- Follow up on debtors. Supervise the recovery unit and pursue all the outstanding payments due to the Companies
- Prepare Annual budgets with the MD/CEO
- Implementation of the budgets
- Keeping Agency’s records and accounting
- Monitor and ensure prompt invoicing of executed jobs
- Liaise with Bank account officers to ensure smooth operations with the banks.
- Follow up on loan repayments to avoid default
- Facilities/ equipment management
- Maintain data base
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences ( B.Sc/HND)
- Must have at least 5 – 7 years similar experience in a reputable travel and tour organization in a related capacity.
- Usage of relevant ticketing software’s e.g. Amadeus, Sabre, itravel etc
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Business Manager’ as subject of mail
Experienced candidates will be invited for interviews.
Deadline: 7th August, 2017