Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Bank Reconciliation Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Location: Any City,, Nigeria
- To provide management with accurate and up to date reconciliation of the bank accounts and ensure reported bank balances are reliable
- To ensure reconciliation and clearance of all suspense and receivable/payable accounts in general ledger are properly carried out in a timely manner
- To ensure that internal controls around banks and general ledger reconciliation are adequate, effective and functioning properly
- To ensure that all bank reconciliation are properly and effectively coordinated and supervised.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- The position is expected to take charge of Company banks activities and monitor daily inflows and outflows in the bank statement of account and call for correction where necessary.
- The incumbent will assist the Financial Accountant in developing a banking policy for the company for effective coordination of the banking relationship with its bankers
- The primary challenge in this position will be provision of accurate and reliable banking information for management decision making at the right time.
- Maintain a constant liaison with the banks regarding any errors in the company’s bank accounts
- Constant review of un-presented cheques list to determine those that have become stale by effluxion of time and why
- Investigating direct credits into the company’s account that have no proper description for follow up with the banks and customers
- Monthly preparation of the bank reconciliation statements for bank accounts
- Monitoring of all bank facilities (Treasury bills and Commercial Papers), including expiry dates, roll-overs,
- Raising/Posting of Bank transfer Journal Vouchers for all confirmed transfers from/to the company’s accounts.
- Preparation of daily bank and cash position
- Collaborate with Customers Account Reconciliation officer in the reconciling both the credit customers’ and depositors’ accounts.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- This position requires a sound knowledge in accounting principles and treasury/banking operations.
- Minimum BSc or Higher National Diploma or equivalent in Accounting with membership of ICAN or any other recognised Accounting body.
- It also requires adaptability, flexibility, resourceful and multitalented mind
- Knowledgeable in various Accounting software and applications, especially the Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve the Organizational goals.
- Ability to handle confidential company information with absolute discretion.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Has a strong character and work ethic with a dedication to going the extra mile.
- Extremely flexible, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, and demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done.
- Ability to work with other members of the team to achieve set goals
- Minimum 3 years in similar position
Applicants should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the Job Code as subject of the mail.
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified