WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Factory Administrative Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
- Overall Factory Administration.
- Liasoning and managing government and statutory officials visiting factory, like SON, LAWMA, Labour ministry, health ministry etc.
- Liasoning with local security agencies
- Responsible for overall security in the premises
- Managing day to day affairs pertaining to factory workers and supervisors.
- Monthly salary distribution of workers
- Keeping and updating employment record of workers and supervisors
- Maintaining hygiene and housekeeping in the premises
- Maintaining leave records of factory workers and staff
- Preparing annual bonus (Christmas Bonus) for workers and staff for approval by management.
- Regular feedback to the management on the ongoing climate and environment in the factory
- Any degree in relevant field
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a Factory Admin Officer
- Must be resident of Lagos State
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Not specified