HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR business solutions through a costumed built Service and strategic management support service. As part of helping Client to achieve growth, our Client is an internet and fiber optic corporate sales executive is needed both in Abuja and Lagos corporate head office of our Client
Job Title: Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive
- The Senior Sales Executive would be responsible for developing relationships with customer as well as providing solution in the sales cycle, aligning customer needs with the banquet of IT product offerings. The executive shall support the sales team with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required.
- Implement organizational sales strategies for effective sales delivery.
- Maintain existing accounts to ensure optimum continual patronage.
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs etc.
- Develop product centric selling strategies by monitoring and managing the technical pre sales environments
- Developing and generating the sales and related reports for analysis.
- Sell to C level and VP level executives in the software (marketing, strategy, AR etc.) and manufacturing
- Production of responses to Requests for information and Requests for pricing.
- Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities.
- Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
- (sustainability, operations, quality, engineering etc.) industry
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business
- Achieve and exceed quota Provide timely and accurate revenue forecast
- Manage CRM database of customer contacts and progress through pipeline development steps
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS Degree/ HND in equivalent and applicable experience or successful track record with 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- Technical background in systems engineering or networking is considered a plus.
- Relevant experience in technical product configuration or technology related experience
- Must be experienced Telecom ISP or IT related infrastructure companies
- Must be a Team player and adaptive to the competitive market environment
- First rate network and services support experience
- Experience of working to strict KPI and SLA (Internal and External)
- Sound applied theoretical knowledge of core and access network infrastructure, data and voice services.
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills
- Understand contemporary, evolving technologies in the field of communications, internet and Telecom industry
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Creativity, Innovation & Problem Solving skills
- Fantastic Work Ethics & Values
- Team Work and Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Great Business Insights
- Great written and oral Communication (Strong communication, listening and presentation skills)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
Deadline: Not specified