Constellis is the leading provider of risk management and operational support services to government and commercial clients worldwide. From security, crisis response and training to logistics, life support, and technology services, we offer a wide range of capabilities to help clients operate safely and efficiently no matter where they are in the world.
Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, Edinburgh International, and Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. The consolidation of companies under the Constellis name allows our clients to rely on one single partner and project experience that spans the globe.
Job Title: Experienced Security Guards
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) OND
Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Junior guards- Minimum requirement of SSCE or its equivalent (GCE)
- Senior guards- Minimum requirement of OND or its equivalent (NCE)
- Fluency in the English Language is very important.
- Applicants must have reasonable experience as a security operative- 2 years minimum experience for Junior Guards, 5 years minimum
- for Senior Guards/Guard Supervisors. Former military/police experience would be a plus.
- Applicants must be within the age of 23 – 45 years.
- Applicants must be Physically and Medically fit to work.
- Applicants must not have any criminal record and must be ready to provide strong referees.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org along with relevant certificates.
Deadline: 26th May,2017