Workforce Group – Our client is a top player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), and they are urgently in need of an experienced candidate who can handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller.
Experienced Contact Center Agent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Contact Center Agent will be working closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to the company customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with the company’s products and services.
- Answering or making calls to customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers’ feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with customers and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit customers’ needs.
- Education Qualification: HND/B.Sc
- 2-5 years Proven experience as a Contact Center Agent
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Extremely smart and able to respond to requests in a timely manner and has initiative
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
Remuneration and Benefit
- N140, 000 – N170,000/month
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension & Leave allowances
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre career website on docs.google.com to apply
Deadline: 15th October, 2019