E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island & Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review sales performance
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Negotiate contracts and packages
- Aim to achieve monthly or annual targets
Prospective applicants should be able to:
- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from a four year higher institution with a minimum of 1 year working experience in Retail or Corporate Sales
- Work under pressure
- Work without supervision
- Possess strong persuasion skills
- Be fluent and articulate with spoken English
- Possess basic computer skills, Word and Excel
- Should be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to meet set targets
- Display excellent telephone etiquette
- Should have a strong work ethic.
Note: All previously applied and interviewed candidates need not apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Executives 2017″.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2017