Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world, is hereby seeking to employ the services of qualified individuals to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Bayelsa, Lagos
- Product handling and maintenance of inventory records.
- Periodic Spot check and stock take
- Preparation of management’s reports at regular intervals.
- Age analysis of products at regular intervals.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Supply Chain or it’s equivalent in related disciplines.
- 2 years experience in inventory management.
- In dept knowledge of MS Word and Excel skill is essential.
- Candidate must be resident in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State or Lagos.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Educational Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc/ B.Tech in Biochemistry, Food Science and Technology, Industrial Chemistry.
- 5-7 years quality experience in manufacturing company especially in the food and beverage industries.
Job Title: Foot Soldier
- Responsible for sales activities through close in and assigned neighborhood, markets and locations as the case may be to inform the public about the organization’s products & services, and also assist in final opening of new customer’s account.
- To sell the company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Combines customer service and listening skills with marketing knowledge to persuade people to buy the organization’s product and services.
- Spend time initiating contact with the public and often must walk through neighborhoods, streets, or shopping malls and markets to connect with people in their primary target assigned.
- Promote the firms products & services; helps to deliver sales targets
- Acts as an ambassador for the company’s product
- Open new account; revive dormant accounts.
- Minimum of a National Diploma.
Experience & Training:
- Any combination of experience, education, and training relevant to the position is eligible to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outward appearance is presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to relate to people in a friendly, trustworthy and professional manner
- To educate the public about the products they sell
- Good selling Skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com using the job position as the email subject.
Application Deadline: 19th May 2017.