Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category – FIntech Awards 2016. We are a PPISP (Payment Platform Infrastructure Service Provider) regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). We provide the platform that powers the internet of payments with dominant market position across 12 Sub-Saharan countries.
Job Title: Entry-level Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- This role provides you with the opportunity to work closely with mentors within our software development team to define and execute a project that aims to
- Grow your software engineering skills
- Give you experience of the full commercial software design cycle amongst others.
Skills & Requirements
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Basic knowledge of .NET, C++ and Java.
- Basic knowledge of database management
- Candidates must be a graduate of Computer Science or other related technical fields
- Interested candidates must have concluded the mandatory NYSC program
Deadline: 8th June, 2017