Enroyale Global Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Applicant will be responsible for the planning, managing of Real estate Marketing and property sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement the sales activities of the company. Also act as the officer in charge of properties Marketing and sales.
- Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring business opportunities as well as analyzing market strategies.
- Developing field sales action plans geared toward the development of the organization brand.
- Build and maintain the organization brand.
- Candidate must have the experience in developing and implementing successful operations and service delivery in properties marketing.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications and sales activities to the Management.
- Source for potential strategic partner for company brand.
- Maintain effective internal communications that yield results.
- Coordinate and monitor online sales and activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant must have a Degree in Marketing, Estate Management, Business Studies or relevant field.
- Applicants must have minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Marketing and sales management with proven track record of market research.
- Experience in Real Estate is an added advantage
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail, also schedule meetings and make travel arrangement for executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, etc.)
- Greet and welcome clients and guests
- Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
- Screen all incoming calls to answer or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Perform administrative support tasks.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them appropriately.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Monitor office expenses and costs, receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Act as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor degree or equivalent. With a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Major responsibility would be to win new businesses, maintain existing ones as well as develop new markets for the company
- Understand the requirements of the airline business and provide relevant input in developing the services.
- Evaluating the resources of the business and analyze the scope for development of the organization and efficiency in the system.
- Conduct research for the company and provide policies that are in accordance with the current business scenarios and can easily be adopted for future business scenarios.
- Document all stages of development of the company for future reference and retrospection.
- Facilitate the company in preparing business plans, proposals, presentations including PR programs, and also assist in projecting the returns for the capital invested by various means
- Formulate strategic plans to enhance the company’s business in terms of business intelligence and private enterprise analysis.
- Maintain a well-defined marketing plan of action to market the services of the company effectively and conduct proper assessment of the business to make it grow.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target to increase year on year.
- Interact with other experts in the field who are working on current practices in a given business segment so as to develop cordial professional relationship with other experts in the aviation field to get the maximum information on existing business trends.
- Applicant must have a Degree in Business Management, Business Administration and other relevant courses.
- Applicant must have at least 4-5 years of applicable industry experience in Business Management
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Strong business acumen, quantitative and analytical skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Team player as well as being able to work independently
- Experience in aviation industry is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com