Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa. We are currently looking for a Digital Advertising Manager for a client of ours, who is an Internet/Data Service Provider Firm.
Digital Advertising Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
- The Digital Advertising Manager will produce and promote multimedia content for online dissemination via various media channels including but not limited to, promotional advertisements and messages delivered through email, social media websites, online advertising on search engines, banner ads on mobile or Web sites, affiliates programs and even offline communities.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize customer acquisition online marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing campaign strategy plans.
- Develop or pilot new advertising opportunities in other to acquire new customers.
- Coordination of B2B sales process, insight selling and other sales tools to drive the business.
- Actively test and analyse keywords, creative and campaign design to increase ROI and drive incremental volume.
- Ensure coordinated incentive or promotional messages across multiple channels (online and offline).
- Prepare and attend in-person meetings with prospective clients and follow up on proposals to secure clients
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and optimization recommendations.
- Monitor and measure results from promotional campaigns.
- Oversee the competitive positioning of the organization, including the analysis and collection of market data
- Work on individual dealer performance.
Qualification and Experience:
Education and Qualification
- Bachelors’ in Marketing, Business, or other related field, or equivalent experience.
- About 5 years marketing, advertising, media and communications, business and technology, creative design, e-business experience.
- Experience in B2B new business sales and marketing
- Experience in local advertising and other vertical markets.
- Strong analytic and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, creative and services, to ensure coordinated messaging and maximize performance.
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Have an obsessive attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Networking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Excellent IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified