Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Delivery Van Driver/Salesman
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 – 6 years
Job Location: Ojodu, Lagos
- We are looking to hire a passionate Delivery Van Driver/Salesman to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing and sales activities.
- The job holder will develop the company’s sales and revenue streams and ensure the image of the company is positively projected at all times.
- Applicants MUST be able to drive both manual and automatic vans.
- Responsible for sales, customer management and retention, and broker network in order to continue to grow retail and food service sales.
- Explore ways in which the organization can expand its existing customer base and generate new business leads through the effective promotion of the organization’s product range via a range of marketing platforms.
- Negotiate contracts with distributors and vendors in managing product distribution, developing distribution strategies and setting up distribution networks as well as coordinating and participating in direct marketing and sales.
- Ensure that the distribution vehicles are in good shape to avoid zero down time in the distribution of products.
- Keep a record of all sales carried out from the field; get feedback about the product from the field; issue receipts to customers.
- Completes sales reports for all segments at the end of each month and disseminates to the appropriate management personnel.
- Manages and processes the proper paperwork in registering a new distributor.
- Interacts with all brokers to ensure they are compliant to standards.
- Take primary responsibility for growing the company’s corporate sales business, including the effective recruitment of new corporate customers; stores, supermarkets and distribution outlets.
- Identify customers to contact with targeted and bespoke marketing initiatives to; win back former customers and enticing customers whom the organization is currently missing out on.
- To organise and implement all other marketing activities as briefed by the Managing Director.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence in the market place.
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic vehicles as well as have a valid driver’s licence.
- Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experienced Required
- B.Sc /HND degree, preferably in Marketing or similar field is desired.
- 5 – 6 years bakery/FMCG distribution experience is required.
- Have creativity and commercial awareness; must be able to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Strong and effective hands-on supervisory capability within a production environment.
- Excellent written communication skills with experience of drafting professional business reports. Excellent planning, organisational and time-management skills.
- High level of organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a very dynamic environment.
N80, 000 – N100, 000/ m (based on experience).
Method of Application
Applicants with similar background and required experience stated above should send their CV’s to: Mgtpositions@stresert.com Using ‘Delivery Sales’ as subject of the mail.
Applicants without the aforementioned background and experience need not apply.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2017