Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Store and Inventory Head
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing store; supervising staff.
- Skills Needed Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
- Plan site set-up to move labor, plant, and materials around site efficiently (e.g. site accommodation, security, temporary services, material delivery and waste management strategy).
- Plan internal and external logistics routes through the project phases focusing on separation of vehicles, machinery and people. Lay down areas and offloading points.
- Describe the characteristics of the site, including site access, storage capacity and arrangement by inventory
- Understand procurement arrangement
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business oriented course or a relevant degree in store and inventory management.
- Excellent use of MS office tool, good understanding of analytical and reporting tools and good knowledge of inventory planning and forecasting.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: 21st July, 2017