Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Customer Project Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
Req ID: 283142
Department: Information Technology
- We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Education: Academic Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Economy
- Min years of experience: At least 3 years of experience managing Telecommunications Projects
- Domain experience: Radio Access Networks, Mobile Networks
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing.
- PMI certifications – The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Ericsson career website on jobs.ericsson.com to apply
Deadline: Not specified