Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services. Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in. We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
Customer Education / CRM Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
- This role will work directly with teams across Jumia Group to build successful messaging experiences across Jumia businesses by testing and developing automated messaging programs, seeking out new content sources, and executing a best-in-class customer experience. You will be responsible for push notifications and emerging messaging channels, collaborating with a team of marketing specialists and product managers on the holistic outbound messaging experience Jumia creates.
- Ownership of highly visible customer programs and campaigns including responsibility for messaging, scheduling, testing, measuring and analyzing new opportunities based on customer and business data
- Own campaigns from end to end – manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, build and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends.
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics on automated messaging programs, identifying opportunities.
- Help build customer knowledge of products and online services through fun campaigns, and our online community, email newsletter and automated nurture program
- Collect and select content material from each vertical to prepare monthly newsletters.
- Develop and implement communications initiatives that build solution preference throughout the buying process
- Develop, edit, and publish core content as aligned with our brand guidelines (for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Easily convey, in your writing, the top benefits and value propositions for our products and services
- Develop, execute and manage e-commerce strategies and programs including promotions, creative, email, web, direct mail, and marketing collateral through leadership, innovation and process improvement
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation and outbound marketing campaign execution, experience in retail or consumer marketing experience a plus.
- 2+ years of experience planning & delivering CRM campaigns using online channels (email, in app push, re-targeting)
- Demonstrated ability to create results from designing promotional programs and communication strategies
- Strong experience with Salesforce, WordPress, and MailChimp (or other marketing automation solutions)
- Proficiency with HTML, HTML5 and CSS is a plus
- Exceptional writing/editing skills and the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business
- Demonstrable expertise in driving Email and/or Push Messaging marketing strategy as well as campaign execution, from end-to-end.
- Proven experience writing content for multiple content and channel types, including social media, web, email, podcast scripts, video questions, infographics and long-form print materials
- Capable of enhancing materials using a variety of multimedia formats, including, but not limited to: presentations, simulation, video, sound, animation, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified