Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
Job Title: Finance Graduate
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 170002D8
Job Type: Internship
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Bachelors (2nd Class & above) in Finance or related discipline
- Must have completed NYSC.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified