This is your opportunity to join this established independent power proLimited ased in Nigeria, they specialise in small to mid-sized power projects across Nigeria including embedded solutions for both the manufacturing and residential sectors. Due to the considerable power deficit within the Nigerian market there are extensive opportunities to develop this business partnering with some of the most influential multi-nationals globally.
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
You might also like: Sales Account Manager at Universal Careers
The Group COO will report to the executive board managing several general managers responsible for operations, engineering, business development and projects.
You will have full profit & loss responsibility for the role ensuring new projects are identified and current operations remain profitable. A key facet will be stakeholder management with contacts ranging from government ministers to influential private sector executives.
You will oversee a portfolio of several 100 MW of generation capacity and several ongoing projects. You will need to ensure financial viability of the business unit ensuring positive returns to stakeholders.
- You will need a degree in engineering or commerce with an MBA and extensive executive management experience within the Nigerian power generation sector.
- Broad exposure to operations, projects, business development and finance will be key to your success.
- Strategic knowledge of the IPP sector combined with embedded solutions experience will be necessary.
- Highly negotiable depending on experience
- Please contact Neil Nixon at WRS as soon as convenient. This urgent role has interview slots for next week and we are actively working with the executive committee to ensure this critical role is occupied by an experienced strategic thinker.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply Here