Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Our commitment and your drive will meet and help unlock your own potential and push forward Shell’s continuous innovation. We look for ways to reduce the environmental impact of our operations: our global pool of experts and the fact that our employees can tap into that diverse pool of expertise will help our commitment to supply Nigeria and beyond with our oil products. The company’s operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 30,000 square kilometres.
Job Title: Commercial Interface and Trading Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7 years
Job ID: 51936BR
Skillpool Group: Trading
- As the Commercial Interface and trading lead, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of crude trading in Nigeria
- Develop strategy in close association with relevant Shell teams
- Manage relationships with banks and credit institutions to monitor closely the debt financing provided by Shell to local producers
- Source, negotiate and deliver deals on crude oil business development projects
- Build technical community between crude risk and SARP team, ensure consistency in model development and related controls
- A strong Commercial background – preferred trading experience or structured finance (from energy, finance, banking or hedge funds or investment banks)
- A minimum of 7 years experience in commercial/trading and/or banking (structured finance)
- Good experience in Trading Origination or Business Development in crude oil & products or similar business deals with a proven record of success and achievements
- Must have completed the Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Good understanding of the Petroleum industry in general
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: 15th June, 2017
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy.
- This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell.
- Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. for insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training special job offer, etc) for employment
- Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on its company websites when available.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms, neither does the company process CV’s that have not been submitted through the proper websites: http://www.shell.com/careers or http://www.shell.com.ng/careers
- All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process inside Shell recruitment offices
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.