Nielsen Company is a global leader in measurement and information and we believe in providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer. We give insights into what consumers buy and watch to a multitude of our clients including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Google, Diageo, Coca Cola and others.
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 5 – 6 years
- Responsible for sale and marketing of high quality consumer research to a broad base of clients.
- Servicing of clients- prepare proposals, interprete briefs, prepare and present research reports.
- Application of consumer research methodologies to solve clients’ business issues/problems/concerns.
- Seek to understand clients’ business and provide insights to clients’ strategic goals and objectives.
- Proactively engage in clients’ key business issues, contribute to decision making and deliver effective presentations.
- Build strong relationships with senior marketing, research and sales leaders within key client organizations.
- Identify opportunities to expand business within client accounts through a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the application of Nielsen’s suite of solutions.
- Participate in the development of Client proposals, briefing documents and presentations for all assigned client accounts
- Participate in the implementation of the needs assessment process in key client organizations.
- Using consultative selling, effectively communicate and negotiate at top –to-top level.
- Promote effective working relationships with clients; the client service teams; and other Nielsen functions
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Research or a Business related area; postgraduate degree or MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- 5-6 years working experience in Market Research or Business Analytics and Client Servicing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of research methods (RMS & CI), analysis and tools
- Strong business acumen, strategic perspective and good knowledge of market dynamics.
- Expertise in servicing clients and strong analytical skills
- Good organisational skills; strong leadership and people management skills
- Competent negotiator with effective influencing skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of all Nielsen products and service offerings in Ivory Coast and West Africa
- Direct contact with Nielsen’s key Clients in Nigeria, West Africa.
- Client Business Partners, Client Account Managers, Operations Leaders and Data Science Managers
- Networking with heads of FMCG companies, representing the company in various forums.
Typically plays a key role in the achievement of client account goals and objectives specifically:
- Management of revenue
- Management of projects
- Engaging effectively with key clients and developing strong client and business relationships to address client needs
- Coordinating/supporting activities and initiatives within client accounts in Consumer Insights (CI)
- Delivery of insightful and value add presentations with client solutions which will serve as sales pitches to key clients within the markets
- Makes decisions (in consultation with others) that directly affect the accounts, market and/or area revenue.
- Ensures that high quality standards are met across the various accounts.
- Decisions affect achievement of functional results for six months or more.
- Decisions regularly require the ability to develop alternative solutions based on experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified