At Sage we energise the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services – from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting – working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model – 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues’ time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.
Job title: Account Manager Advisor – SAGE ONE
Job type: Full Time Qualification:BA/BSc/HND Location: Lagos
Sage One is expanding and requires the services of a Adviser Account Manager. They will be responsible for recruiting new Sage One Advisers as well as assisting existing Sage One advisers on boarding customers and recruiting new customers.
- Implementation and execution of the Sage One Adviser programme
- Delivering & presenting Sage One product demonstrations at Adviser events and webinars
- Identify potential opportunities for advisers and assist in executing these to on board new Sage One customers.
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Handling Adviser technical queries and escalations, responding in a timely manner to all advisers’ inquiries received via email, calls and tickets.
- Assist Advisers with customer migration from incumbent system to Sage One
- Compile feedback from Advisers and communicate to the management teams
- Create resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from the Advisers to ensure Adviser experience is world class
- Recruitment of new advisers
- Managing assigned Advisers and ensure that targets are met.
- You may be asked to undertake other tasks which are commensurate to the role and grade
- Strong Accounting skills and an understanding of processes within an accounting practice
- Training/teaching experience preferable but not necessary
- Experience as an Accountant within an accounting practice preferable.
- Computer literacy and software knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, communication and people skills
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative and planning skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference and contribute as a member of a dynamic team
- Positive, friendly ‘can do’ attitudeAttention to detail and follow-up
- An interest and intrigue in the emerging online accounting market
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply Here