Lagos Business School, is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 8 years
Department: Custom Programmes
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Reports To: Director, Custom Programmes
Directly Supervises: NIL
Position Type: Regular/Permanent/Full Time
Purpose of Position: To create and initiate innovative ways of marketing customized programmes and also develop and manage clients’ relationship for business sustainability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Initiate meetings and develop proposals to grow programme sales.
- Manage relationship with clients and promptly provide feedback on programmes from the client site to relevant units to improve market drive.
- Act as the content expert and maintain relevant training documents and training materials for all levels of programmes
- Responsible for the sale of programmes within the assigned portfolio deploying best practice to achieve sales target
- Maintain and update customer reference database to facilitate marketing activities
- Act as a liaison between Faculty and Client in programme design and meeting of clients programme needs
- Review and advice on improvement initiatives for effective meeting of targets
- Provide advice on branding of product brochures, flyers and other marketing communications materials
- Follow-up on payment of fees by participants in accordance with the SOP. Drive collections and adherence to credit policy with respect to programmes under your care
- Support the marketing of other Executive Programmes
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful completion and graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by Line Manager from time to time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieving agreed target revenues.
- Achieving agreed target number of participants for different seminars/conferences
- Number of new industries/companies engaged
- Achievement of agreed participant ratings per programme
- Feedback from customers- both internal and external
- Proposal Writing skills
- Selling skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Negotiating skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Experience with electronic and social media marketing
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding
- Customers services skills
- Expert knowledge of MS office and CRM
- Good first degree from a reputable institution. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- At least 8 years in Service Marketing industry
- Experience gained in Sales, Accounts Management and Business development, Consulting or Project Management will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants.